I hope we have now checked off almost every item on Kellee Farmer's Panama To Do List. We are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Lucha Libre - All-Star Wrestling (?!) Panama Style
We went to Lucha Libre in a middle school size gymnasium on Friday night. After waiting two hours (!!) for the first match, we saw two guys who looked like they were doing this for the first time; they were worse than amateurs. The next two fights increased in quality and I am sure the fights after that were better; but we had enough and went out to eat with our friends at 10:30.
I hope we have now checked off almost every item on Kellee Farmer's Panama To Do List. We are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

I hope we have now checked off almost every item on Kellee Farmer's Panama To Do List. We are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment